Actions and Detail Panel
PASMA Low Level Access Course
Thu 28 September 2017, 09:00 – 13:00 BST
A half day course designed for those who work at low level height, i.e. less than 2.5m on access equipment including prefabricated scaffold towers, folding steps and folding tower units. An overview of current regulations, legislation, standards and best practice are all covered. We will cover inspection of low level equipment, its legislation and typical associated working at height hazards. Successful candidates receive a photo card and certificate on completion of this half day course.
To enable an individual to safely assemble, dismantle and relocate low level access units without risk of personal injury to the delegate or others.
- Assess and determine when appropriate to work at height
- Understand the legislation and regulations and guidance affecting working at height with low level units
- PASMA code of practice
- Publically Available Specification (PAS)
- Assembling, altering and dismantling low level units incorporating best practice for fall protection
- Inspection of completed low level units and completion of Tower Inspection Records
- Awareness of hazards of working at height on low level units and how to avoid accidents
- Classroom based course with practical content delivered outside
- Assessment includes practical and theory with 80% pass mark
- Delegates receive a PASMA Certificate and Photo Card ID valid for 5 years
- Half day course – minimum 4 hours
- Maximum 12 delegates
- SKU 1401-500
Link to the PASMA Low Level Access Course on the TB Davies website.
Is lunch or refreshments provided?
All delegates have unlimited Tea/Coffee and Water available throughout the training. A buffet lunch is also provided for full day courses.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The Training Academy provides FREE onsite parking for all delegates. We are also on a major bus route and a short walk from Cardiff Queen Street railway station.
What do I need to wear to the event?
Please wear sensible work shoes and warm clothes for the practical sessions in colder weather.
Do I need to bring anything to the event?
All training materials and stationary is provided. The course is a mix of practical and classroom in a modern, bright and temperature controlled environment.
What is the refund policy?
In the unfortunate circumstance that the Client has to cancel or postpone a confirmed booking at any time prior to the training delivery, cancellation charges will be made as follows:
- 1-2 months 25% of rates quoted
- 2 weeks - 1 month 50% of rates quoted
- 3 working days – 2 weeks 75% of rates quoted
- 2 working days or less 100% of rates quoted
Any delegates who do not arrive, or who depart early will be charged at 100% of the delegate rate or rates quoted.