Actions and Detail Panel
PASMA Towers For Users Course
Tue 11 April 2017, 09:00 – 17:00 BST
A full day course that comprehensively covers the assembly, disassembly, safe use of using and moving mobile scaffold towers. The course looks at the two types of construction, 3T and AGR (Advanced Guard Rail). The course is aimed at those who use mobile towers in the course of their day to day work. Successful candidates receive a photo card and certificate on completion of this day long course.
To enable an individual to safely assemble, dismantle and relocate a standard mobile access tower without risk of personal injury to the delegate or others.
- Assess and determine when appropriate to work at height
- Understand the legislation and regulations and guidance affecting working at height with standard mobile access towers
- PASMA code of practice
- Product standards EN 1004:2004
- Assembling, altering and dismantling standard mobile access towers incorporating best practice for fall protection
- Inspection of completed standard mobile access towers and completion of Tower Inspection Records
- Awareness of hazards of working at height on mobile access towers and how to avoid accidents
- Classroom based course with practical content delivered outside
- Assessment includes practical and theory with 80% pass mark
- Delegates receive a PASMA Certificate and Photo Card ID valid for 5 years
- Full day course – minimum 8 hours
- Maximum 12 delegates
- SKU 1401-200
Link to the PASMA Towers For Users Course on the TB Davies website.
How long is the training valid for?
The training is valid for 5 years equiping the student with the latest developments in best practice and legislation. Official PASMA certificates and photo-cards are usually issued within 4 weeks of completion.
Is lunch or refreshments provided?
All students have unlimited tea/coffee and mineral water available throughout the training. A buffet lunch is also provided for full day courses.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The Training Academy provides FREE onsite parking for all students. The Lewis Road site is also on a major bus route and a short walk from Cardiff Queen Street railway station.
What do I need to wear to the event?
Please wear sensible work shoes and warm clothes for the practical sessions in colder weather.
Do I need to bring anything to the event?
All training materials and stationary is provided. The course is a mix of practical and classroom in a modern, bright and temperature controlled environment.
What is the refund policy?
In the unfortunate circumstance that the student has to cancel or postpone a confirmed booking at any time prior to the training delivery, cancellation charges will be made as follows:
- 1-2 months 25% of rates quoted
- 2 weeks - 1 month 50% of rates quoted
- 3 working days – 2 weeks 75% of rates quoted
- 2 working days or less 100% of rates quoted
Any students who do not arrive, or who depart early will be charged at 100% of the delegate rate or rates quoted.