Pathway to Overseas Growth Programme - October application
Designed specifically for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs), Department for International Trade is pleased to announce an exciting new programme which aims to help you increase your sales and grow your business in international markets.
Why sell your goods or services overseas?
Department for Internatial Trade clients selling overseas are more likely to have achieved a level of growth otherwise not possible; the majority of clients predict the number of markets they will operate in will increase over the next three years.
International trade is vital to the UK’s growth, and the strength of our economy depends upon the continued success of companies who can develop new opportunities overseas. The East of England is a major contributor to the UK’s total exports, with just two per cent of our region’s companies generating over ten per cent of the UK’s annual overseas sales.
What does the Pathway to Overseas Growth Programme include?
- A review of your business with respect to international trade
- Development and implementation of a strategic export Action Plan with the support of your experienced local International Trade Adviser (ITA)
- Access to our network of DIT experts based in over 100 locations worldwide, to fast-track your company into the global market place
- A complimentary place at an Overseas Growth Masterclass
- A selection of further one-day Masterclasses and online resources on a variety of topics helping you on your exporting journey (some will be free and others chargeable but at a discounted rate)
- Where appropriate, a review of your marketing and communications materials to make sure they are fit for an international audience
For more information contact: 01707 398 398 or email Eastadmin@mobile.ukti.gov.uk