Pathway to Overseas Growth
Tuesday, 18 October 2016 from 08:45 to 16:45 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This workshop provides an excellent overview of key international business considerations. It will help you to develop your company’s export strategy, improve performance in existing markets and prepare for entry into new international destinations.
You will be learning about:
- Key benefits of exporting and consideration of the potential challenges
- Identifying and researching target markets
- Exploring different entry strategies and routes to market
- E-commerce considerations
- Intellectual property
- International communications
- Finance: payments and currency issues
- Fulfilling orders: shipping, documentation, regulations etc.
When & Where
Department for International Trade (DIT) - East of England
With professional advisers across more than 100 international markets, the Department for Interntaional Trade (DIT) is the Government Department that helps UK-based companies succeed in the global economy.