Patient Centered Sales - BEST CHOICES
Tuesday, 13 September 2016 at 09:00 - Wednesday, 14 September 2016 at 16:00 (BST)
Patient centred sales –What you were not taught at dental school about treatment plan conversion.
- Get frustrated when patients “think about it”?
- Feel disappointed when your patients choose the cheapest rather than the best?
- Think patients are confused by all the options?
- Feel frustrated that you are not providing the types and standard of treatment you are trained to?
- Want to earn more money?
- Want to do more interesting and rewarding dentistry?
- Want to attract more of the patients you like to treat?
- Do you want a significantly better quality of life?
- Do you want sustainable results quickly?
Now is your chance
Patient centred sales is a unique 2 day training programme that will show you a simple communication framework that will enable you to do better quality dentistry, earn more money how you can earn more money and enjoy your work by putting your patients first
"Patient centred sales, is a unique and essential dental business master-class for the whole team"
“Hi Jane, I Would just like to tell you that your course [Patient Centred Sales] is the best thing I have ever done and yes you can quote me on that !!” CC, Dentist, Wales
Date: Tuesday 13th and Wednesday 14th September 2016
Time: Tuesday 13th (Registration 8:30- 8:45) 9:00 – 17:30 Wednesday 14th 8:00 -16:00
VCPD: 16.5 hours
100% double your money back guarantee - T&C apply
£2500* per dentist, lab owner £1250* per hygienist, Therapist or team technician £350* per dental nurse, receptionist, practice manager and treatment coordinator
Ticket sales will close at 12:00 noon the Friday before the event.
*Excluding VAT and booking fee and charges.
Lunch and refreshments provided.
“We have recorded a 46% uplift in our sales within four weeks, all our dentists now want to go on this course.”
About your trainer
Your trainer and coach, Dr Jane Lelean, is the only dentist in Europe who has been accredited by the International coach federation as a Professional Certified Coach. Jane Currently works with Dentists and other entrepreneurs in UK, Europe and as far away as USA and Australia, helping them achieve more patients, more money, more time, a significantly better quality of life and achieving results in 3-6 months. Jane has a unique blend of experience and expertise combining her roles as a dentist, practice owner, commercial experience and coach.
Jane, “You are a pretty Yoda full of wisdom” A Wilkinson, Buckinghamshire
Why would you want to come on this course?
- Are you frustrated by the type of dentistry you are doing?
- Do you have too few patients or not enough treatment to fill your days?
- Are you short of money, debts increasing and worrying about your financial future?
- Are you short of time, rushing around and not getting everything done?
- Are you unhappy with your quality of life, feeling tired, fed up, sick, poor quality relationships and not enough fun or recreation?
“Today I ’sold’, 1 Procera crown, £240 worth of composite fillings and 2 veneers on 3 different patients and I don't feel like I am selling to people they are asking for what they really want because I am paying more attention to them.
Thanks again, I will carry on the good work”
Catherine – Dentist South Wales- Patient centred sales
How would it be?
- If you knew a simple fool-proof way to convert higher value treatment plans?
- If you knew a predicable way that your patients were asking for higher value treatment?
- If you knew how to create a steady stream of patients to your practice that loved what you do they stay with you for a life time?
- You were able to spend your days doing the dentistry you loved?
- If you could be certain that you could offer great dentistry at a price that is fair to your patients and rewards your and your team well?
- If you have the free time to do the things that you want with the people you love, when you want.
- If you could transform your sales quickly and easily?
“It was brilliant you must come”
The Institute of dental Business does this and this Patient Centred Sales is your first step to learn how.
What this course gives you
- Patient Centred Sales is a unique two day workshop styled training delivered by one of the UK’s leading Dental Business coaches,that simply and ingeniously gives you a step by step process that helps your patient choose the best treatment for them and say “Yes”.
- This course has a limited number of delegates because we want to ensure that you get individual attention, and all your questions answered.
- Hands on experience and an opportunity to practice and hone your skills before you return back to practice.
- Confidence to find out and deliver what your patients really want
- A simple easy to remember and follow template.
- Peace of mind that your are 100% HNS, CQC and GDC compliant
- A fantastic experience that unites the whole team
“Jane recently gave a two day course in our practice on “Patient Centred Sales” which was a real eye opener for us. The very next morning, by asking one patient the right question while I waited for her local to work , I “sold” her a treatment plan for TMJ assessment, ortho and whitening that will recoup 75% of the cost of Jane’s course. Instant result!” Cormac, Dental Practice Owner, Ireland
Do please share the details of Patient Centred Sales with your friends and colleagues, and recommend they join you on the programme now. Thank you.
What is included in your training:
The Patient Centred Sales and its simple steps will help you make your good practice great.
Our unique formula includes:
- New and more effective ways to take your patient’s history
- Elegant ways to discover what is important to your patients
- Fool-proof ways to identify and overcomes your patient’s blocks to treatment
- Compelling ways to present your treatment plans
- Relaxed ways to secure commitment
- .Healthy lunch and refreshments
The main themes are
- What is patient centred selling?
- Elegant effective history taking
- Discovering what are your patients wants and needs?
- Compelling treatment plan presentations
- Preventing and overcoming objections
- Dealing with the question of price
- Dealing with “is this available in the NHS?”
- How to build your patient list
“Jane knows her subject and is very inspiring”
What will the difference be when I get back to practice?
- Your patients will ask for higher value treatment
- You will be able to offer higher quality options
- You will be able to earn more money
- You will be able to offer more private treatment
- Your team will be able to sell more on your behalf
- You will have tips and tools that you can implement immediately.
- You will be able to attract the right patients.
- You will have a more committed and motivated team
- You will be able to take more time off and have e a better quality of life.
“It was worth the money spent and can implemented achievably” Dr Michelle Wyngaard, Principal dentist, Suffolk
Are you ready to join now, yes?
Other frequently asked questions
“Interesting and inspirational to improve working methods” Maria Keady, Principal Dentist Norfolk
Do you deliver value for money?
Absolutely, we are so confident that this course will give your sales the life you want, we give a 100% money back guarantee.
“Very Inspiring” Garrett MacEnri, Practice Manager Co Fermanagh
Can I bring my team?
I love your style, yes of course you can, it will make your life so my easier the transitions smoother and will save you time and money. Bring them all Nurses, receptionists, managers, hygienists, therapists, associates and treatment co-ordinators too.
“Jane brings it to a level that everyone can understand Thank You” Zelda Palmer Dental Nurse Northern Ireland
I don’t think I can make the investment to bring the team, can I come alone?
Of course you can come alone, and other people have made that choice too. However what they have all discovered is that if they had brought their team, they could implement the changes much more effectively and sooner. They then do the course a second time bringing their team along, recognising their initial attempt to save money had cost them more in the long run.
“It was a time for empowering the team and providing a catalyst for progress, a really beneficial”
Dr C N, Principal Dentist Shropshire
Do you have a guarantee?
Yes we have a double your investment in 90 days guarantee. Most dentists double their investment in one day and definitely within one week. Terms and conditions apply.
Are you ready to sign up now?
If you have any questions that you want to ask Jane before you sign up Call 07989 757 884 or e mail Jane@IODB.co.uk
If you are interested in having this course run as a bespoke in house workshop, call us on 07989 757 884 for further details.
What other delegates have said about this training
"I have learnt more today in a few hours than going on a 1 day Ashley Latter course!" Dentist, Maidenhead
“Jane recently gave a two day course in our practice on “Patient centred sales” which was a real eye opener for us. The very next morning, by asking one patient the right question while I waited for her local to work , I “sold” her a treatment plan for TMJ assessment, ortho and whitening that will recoup 75% of the cost of Jane’s course. Instant result!” Cormac, Dental Practice Owner, Ireland
“After attending patient centred sales, today I ’sold’, one procera crown, £240 worth of composite fillings and 2 veneers on 3 different patients and I don't feel like I am selling to people they are asking for what they really want because I am paying more attention to them.
Thanks again, I will carry on the good work” Catherine, Dentist, South Wales
“Hi Jane, I Would just like to tell you that your course [Patient centred sales] is the best thing I have ever done and yes you can quote me on that!!” Catherine Collypriest, Dentist, Wales
“I am pleased that I have been on the course. I knew that it would make a difference, but i didn’t realise just how much I would benefit. I feel like a new Dentist. So Thank you” Samia Sattar – Dentist
“[Patient centred sales] It will Give you the tools to increase your private work on a comfortable and ethical position. Thank you Jane” Estela Baz Dentist
“You must attend the course [patient centred sales] with Jane, because it will open your minds, give confidence and flexibility at work. You will feel much better and happier and your patients will listen to you.” “I am going to recommend all my staff attend this course” Tracy Moore Practice Manager
“I recommend this course [patient centred sales] to others because the course coach is a ball of energy, entertaining and very effective. The lady in purple is amazing!” Deniz Duygun Bilgilli Dental Nurse
“Challenging, provoking, puts passion back into work! Engages dentist in patient relationships.” Mary Children, Practice manager
“I fully recommend this course, not only for the dentists, but for the entire practice. It has changed my way of thinking and allowed me to think laterally and outside the box. I feel i will go into practice tomorrow a better dentist. DO THE COURSE!” Christine Gordon, Dentist
“The presenter is not like anything i have ever experienced before. The course will change your perception of dentistry, patient management and yourself.” Filippos Matsaks, Dentist
“You definitely need to do this course [Patient centred Sales] I expected a boring two days, but Jane completely proved me wrong. I was able to see everything from a fresh angle and i enjoyed myself. I am sure i will use what I learned. Thank you Jane” Lilia Ekova, Dentist
“I really enjoyed this course [patient centred sales] and would recommend it to my colleagues at work. I am certain this training would be very useful to them.” Zohreh Woodward, Dental Nurse
“A terrific course that was an eye opener for me. I was literally afraid it would be difficult to follow and implement in real life, but i had lots of fun doing it an i learned useful templates which I can use to offer my patients the treatment they need and collect the reward I deserve. I definitely recommend [Patient centred sales].” Georgios Chatzipetros, Dentist
“I would highly recommend Jane and her method of training. This is the only training event i have ever been to that has not made me sleepy through boredom! The course exceeded my expectations by rewarding me after delivering what i had learnt! (Only possible by Jane’s method of learning)” Abi Richards, Dental Nurse
“I would recommend this course to my colleagues as an essential course, not only helping to understand a patient, but also to understand yourself as a clinician.” VIlija Mikenaite, Dentist
“This course was very interesting and I feel more confident in delivering this to patients at the end of 2 days. I never thought I would be able to do this at the start.” Lisa Davey,Dental Nurse
“Well structured course. At the end of the course you will be able to implement what you learnt on the course in your practice. It does not make you feel that you are pushing patients to buy or agree with treatment they do not want or do not agree with.” Pershang Rad, Dentist
“Essential to help develop confidence, to engage and lead patient conversations around choice. Thank you Jane” Michelle Roberts
“This course was a useful exercise in discovering a new way to promote choices (NHS/PVT) in practice. It gave me great confidence and an opportunity to improve.” Ruth Walker, Dentist
“I will be telling my colleagues that the course is an ‘eye-opener’ into the world of dentistry. It makes you think and you should go.” Michael Cunliffe, Dentist
A full information leaflet is available here
Full details of our 100% moneyback guarantee can be found here
Thank you and I look forward to meeting you soon.
When & Where
Healthy & Wealthy and The Institute of Dental Business
Today Dr Jane Lelean is a successful international dental business coach and trainer working with clients in 57 market sectors. With her background as a dentist and experience of running her own successful practice, she has a passion for working with dental practices and their teams. Jane works with clients all over UK, Eire, Europe and as far away as Australia.
Jane has an engaging, informal and inspiration style to her presentaions, which will enable tou to learn lots whilst having fun.