Actions and Detail Panel
Pattern Cutting and Garment Construction Course
Sat 1 April 2017, 09:00 – 11:00 BST
If you are a budding fashion designer with passion to make beautifully crafted and made-to-measure clothes or perhaps you may have a burning desire to be able translate those wonderful images stored up in your mind into uniquely crafted garments exactly as you envisioned then we are have just the right course for you.
Hosted by The Priestly Garment Associates:
Beginners: Pattern Cutting and Garment Construction Course - Ref No: BPCGC-1
This is a 8 module course geared towards those who have an inherent passion for fashion, but have no knowledge on how to get started.
- Learn very basic pattern cutting skills
- Become accustomed to tools you need and the best practices in using them
- You will become accustomed to industry terminology and their application
- Learn to take tailored and made-to-measure measurements to create designer outfits
- You will learn to pattern cut your very own A-line Skirt, Block and Draft
- Learn how to transfer your patterns to your choice fabric and cut them out
- Finally you will be taught how to piece, assemble and stitch your garment together
- Very small working groups to allow for individual attention
- The duration of each session is 2hrs
N.B We can also schedule one-to-one courses to suit your personal circumstances although at sightly higher cost. Please contact via e-mail to discuss such needs & charges.
For Intermediate & Advanced courses, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date and Time
Rutherford House School Facilities and Venue Hire for the Community
217 Balham High Road