Actions and Detail Panel
PAVING THE WAY TO 2020 & BEYOND - PLYMOUTH CULTURE & ARTS NETWORK
Thu 11 May 2017, 17:00 – 20:00 BST
This is an exciting evening brought to you by Plymouth Culture and Arts Network to get to the heart of how grass roots artists and the local comunity across Plymouth can engage with arts and culture planning in the City up to 2020 and beyond.
- Mayflower 2020 - How CAN we get involved - Charles Hackett, Mayflower 400
- Horizons and Plymouth Culture - Dom Jinks, Plymouth Culture
- Plymouth Culture Board Update - Linsey Hall, RIO
- Culture the bigger picture - Councillor Glenn Jordan, Plymouth City Council
- CAN update re building an project - Claire Bower and Pete Davey, Plymouth Culture and Arts Network
After the speeches we will be breaking out into four workshops and getting to the heart of how we can actively get invloved in Arts and Culture in the City:
1.CAN review of constitution.
2. How can grass root artists and community groups engage in 2020 and beyond.
3. What would you like to see happening in a permanent CAN space.
4. Network meeting what do you want from the network in the future.