Actions and Detail Panel
Pay What You Want Party
Thu 23 March 2017, 18:00 – 21:00 GMT
The ‘Pay What You Like’ event is based on a set minimum price (which only covers the charities cost, no profit whatsoever) leaving the customer to choose what they consider a fair amount to pay, over and above the set price. The event is offered one day only,
Who: Registered Charity, Petit Miracle Interiors
What: Pay What You Want Prices
When: 23 March, 6-9pm
Where: Petit Miracles, 1st Floor, West12 Shopping Centre, Shepherd’s Bush Green, W12 8PP.
Directly opposite Shepherds Bush station
Why: Help a small charity and take home one-of-a-kind, bespoke furniture and impress your friends….
Admission is free and we will supply drinks and nibbles. There will be music and upcycling demonstrations too.
We will utilise a base cost price which would just cover the cost of the materials + the time of the renovation, and then leave it up to customers to decide if they would like to pay more for the item. Then provide additional pricing options:
- An additional £100 will enable us to upgrade our workshop tools, helping us to continue to produce good quality finishes on the furniture
- An additional £30+ will provide volunteers with PPE equipment, helping the charity to keep volunteers safe
- An additional £20 will provide basic materials such as sand paper and brush cleaner, freeing money to spend on direct volunteer benefit
- An additional £10 will help the charity provide travel and lunch expenses for those volunteers who do not have the money to travel to the workshop
Terms and conditions:
- The offer is subject to availability
- Sales and agreed prices cannot be amended, cancelled or transferred. All sales are final sales
- Pay what you want offer applies to ‘PWYW’ ticketed items only
- All taxes need to be paid in full as per government rules
- Delivery is available however is exempt from the PWYW event and priced at market rate (Local delivery is £20 up to £40 within London Corridor)
- Maximum of 6 items per customer
- Petit Miracles reserves the right to extend, or cancel the event without prior notice and offer the furniture at the market price.