The season of Christmas festivities is upon us and this year we are celebrating in style! Come and join us for a night of festive fun and frolicks at this years:
PCH XMAS PARTY 2016!!
Date: Friday 9th December
Time: 8:15pm champagne reception followed by a deliciously refined three course meal with wine (non-alcoholic beverages included)
Venue: Clarke's Restaurant in Peterborough Town centre
Dress Code: Festive Glamour
Three course Meal options:
1) Baby Beetroot with Goats Cheese, Pistachio and Apple
2) Wild Mushroom Risotto
3) Textures of Mackerel and Fennel
1) Crispy Pork Belly, Swede Apple and Cabbage
2) Grey mullet Fish with smoked Gale Fishcake and Shalllot
3) Potato Dumplings with Butternut Squash and Parmesan
1) Textures of Apple - apple sorbet, apple puree, blackberry compote, cake and apple leather
2) Taste of Carrot Cake
3) Caramelised Banana and with Pecan and White Chocolate
Once you've purchased your ticket you MUST email firstname.lastname@example.org with your food choices ONE for each course by friday 2nd December.
Variety of wines and non - alcoholic beverages are included in the price all night, polished off with plenty of festive fun and games followed by a big night out at our one and only Edwards!
***Tickets are on sale now!***
Mess Members: 15 pounds
Non - mess members: 25 pounds
Unleash your Christmas spirit and join us for a night to remember!
We look forward to seeing you all there!
The mess xx
PS any questions or queries you can contact Sheena Badiani, Hannah Cobley or Laura Wolpert - cash in hand to any of us for tickets is also available!