San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Grab your bike and join Pedal On UK: Glasgow for a fun filled day of activities.
The Bike Station led rides:
Join us on a led ride by The Bike Station from Kelvingrove Park running throughout the day on a flat route suitable for families. The distance is roughly five miles and we'll travel at a gentle pace. The whole ride will take around an hour. We'll depart Kelvingrove park at 12pm, 2pm and 3pm. Book your free place now (12 maximum).
While you’re here why not enjoy our pedal-powered fun and family entertainment throughout the day, including:
- The Air Bag – the softest, safest place to hone your bike tricks
- sensational bike stunt displays from The Clan throughout the day
- Rollapaluza roller racing brought to you by Specialized
- free Dr Bike check ups by The Bike Station
- a traditional Victorian carousel
- pedal-powered cinema and smoothie bike
- fun workshops and activities for children
- guided bike rides by The Bike Station
- walking, cycling and other information stalls
- music, entertainment and much more.
You can now book your place to participate in any of the rides.
When & Where
Pedal On UK
Pedal On UK celebrates dozens of walking and cycling networks completed by Sustrans so people of all ages and abilities can get about on foot or two wheels.
Delivered by charity Sustrans and backed by the Big Lottery Fund’s Spirit of 2012 campaign, Pedal On UK will highlight the importance to our health, environment and communities of being able to get around by foot and bike.
At its heart will be a group of cycling volunteers visiting 37 communities over 23 days to see, and hear, how getting about locally is far easier, and joining in with community events enabling everyone to Pedal On.
Get involved at www.sustrans.org.uk/pedalonuk