Actions and Detail Panel
Peer Coaching Programme (Session 3)
Wed 14 June 2017, 14:00 – 16:00 BST
Peer Coaching Programme overview
Coaching for the professional development of teachers.
This programme is suitable for both primary and secondary teachers who are interested in furthering their understanding of coaching and mentoring.
- Defining coaching and mentoring;
- Barriers and challenges with coaching and mentoring.
- Comparing and contrasting models of coaching;
- What makes good coaching.
- Putting coaching into practice in schools.
2.00 – 4.00pm Wednesday 11th January 2017
Wednesday 8th March 2017
Wednesday 14th June 2017
L.E.A.D. Academy Trust, 5a The Ropewalk, Nottingham NG1 5DU
Course Leader – Rebecca Riley (L.E.A.D. TSA Associate)
Free for L.E.A.D. TSA members
£175 for non-TSA members (£150 additional place)