Event: Peer Observation of Teaching, Learning and Assessment.
This free training has specific learning outcomes for delegates around peer observation.
- Describe the indicators of good or better lessons
- Explore the differences and similarities between delivery of short and longer courses and apply this to peer observational process and judgements
- Describe processes and principles required to conduct effective peer observations
- Observe a lesson and make impartial judgements
- Give constructive verbal and written feedback and plan improvement actions.
- Contribute to the development of a Peer LTO (Learning and Teaching Observation) scheme.
We hope to see you there!
The Open Awards Team