Actions and Detail Panel
PEMA Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2017
Wed, 8 Feb 2017, 12:30 – Fri, 10 Feb 2017, 15:30 GMT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Welcome to the online registration site for the PEMA 2017 AGM in London
The AGM on 9 February 2017 is a chance for PEMA members and invited guests to receive the latest updates on the association's activities, hear the thoughts and views on the container industry from our guest speakers, and to progress the work of the PEMA Committees at the meetings on 10 February 2017.
Download the preliminary event guide here.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: the site visit to DP World is now full. Please contact email@example.com if you wish to go on the waiting list for a space.
8 February 2017 - PEMA members will have the opportunity to visit DP World London Gateway, the UK's most advanced deep sea container terminal. The site visit includes coach transfer to and from London Gateway, a bus tour of the terminal followed by an informal networking dinner at a traditional English country pub. The site visit leaves London at 12:30 and returns at approx. 20:00. As requested by DP World, this site visit is restricted to PEMA members only and the maximum number of delegates is 55.
9 February 2017 (evening) - Alberto Costa MP will host dinner in the Churchill Room at the House of Commons on behalf of PEMA.
Registration & Hotel Accommodation Information
- The AGM will feature a 3-day programme comprising of a site visit, the AGM and the committee meetings. We’ve organised the AGM and committee meetings at Etc. Venues within the recently refurbished County Hall in Westminster (next to the London Eye). This is a dedicated meeting venue with exceptional transport links from Heathrow, City and Gatwick Airports in the heart of the Central London.
- As the meeting venue is not a hotel, delegates will need to arrange their own hotel accommodation. To assist with this process please visit: https://www.hotelmap.com/pro/MB4CD
- The nearest hotels to the meeting venue are Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, Park Plaza County Hall and London Marriott Hotel County Hall.
- Please note that attendance at the AGM and additional events is free of charge, but the cost of your hotel accommodation and any incidentals are not included.
- Register your place at the AGM and additional events by clicking on the green Registration button on this page (please select each event you wish to attend across the 3 dates);
- Organise your hotel accomodation here: https://www.hotelmap.com/pro/MB4CD
Consulting Editor for World Cargo News
& Maritime Transport Consultant at Moffatt & Nichol
HaskoningDHV UK Ltd
Sector Director Container Terminals
Business Development Director - Container Ships
Associated British Ports
|Group Head of Health & Safety