Penarth Management Consultant Conference 2015
A not for profit event covering the ISO9001 & ISO14001 changes, Penarth Management's interpretation of the changes and its strategy for the next 12 months.
Option 1: £300 + VAT (including copies of ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015)
Option 2: £50 + VAT
(This can be paid directly to Penarth Management following the invoice or offset against work)
Please reply with your preferred payment option.
Conference Content Includes:
Below is a list of the content of the conference, an Itinerary will be issued prior to the event.
- Includes issue of copies of the standards (ISO9001 & ISO14001) (We have an email campaign going out 22/09/2015 briefing our clients on the release of the updated standard and directing them to our website for purchase options).
- Professional Headshots (which you are welcome to use for personal use such as your company websites and Linkedin)
- Transition of ISO9001:2015 & ISO14001:2015 Presentation (Plus Penarth Management’s Interpretation of the changes)
- Mutual Growth Strategy (Consultant-Penarth Management Partnerships)
- Penarth Management Project Management Software (Briefing & Feedback)
- Active Penarth: How we are sourcing clients in your area
- Issue of Consultant Handbook
- Networking Opportunity
- Q&A (your opportunity to provide feedback on your experience with Penarth Management)
- Two Course Meal & Refreshments (Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements).
When & Where
Penarth Management Limited
Penarth Management Limited specialises in compliance consultancy and training for Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety related subjects.
Based in Cardiff, South Wales, we have a team of consultants who provide specialist support, training and guidance to client companies from a broad spectrum of industry sectors throughout the UK. Wherever possible, our consultants are geographically located to offer the best possible service to our clients. In addition to a team based in South Wales, we now have regional consultants who are based in the Midlands, London, the South-West and Scotland. All of our consultants and trainers are supported by a strong Administrative support team.
For further details see www.penarth.co.uk.