- Join us for this FREE EVENT to understand your legal obligations on
PENSION REFORM & AUTO ENROLMENT
plus the changes all employers must make to employees’Terms & Conditions.
As an employer or potential employer, we strongly advise that you find out now, how the new Pension Reforms will affect you and your business by listening to our expert speakers in this complex field (see below for their
Friday 24th October Cafe Vic-Ryn
either 9:30am - 12:45pm The House of Vic Ryn
or 13:00pm - 16:30pm Moira Road, Lisburn BT28 2RF
- Coffee & Registration 09:30am - 10:00am
- Event 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Lunch & Close 12:00pm - 12:45pm
- Coffee & Registration 13:00pm - 13:30pm
- Event 13:30pm - 15:30pm
- Late Lunch & Close 15:30pm - 16:30pm
To book you place or for further information on this seminar please contact either Gilbert Cartmill on 07948 235001 or Claire Stewart on 07732 813100.
Cartmill Stewart & Co
We are a modern, value based and proactive accountancy firm, with almost 30 years combined experience in the field. With offices in Lisburn and Banbridge, we offer a full range of accountancy, taxation and business consultancy services to private clients and owner-managed businesses. We offer a professional & confidential Accountancy service, built on trust and integrity and we promise to make a positive contribution to your business. We promise confidentiality and professionalism at all times, paying special attention to your needs.
Our core business is the provision of accountancy and taxation services, however through the years we have expanded our range of services in response to the needs of our clients. We can advise on almost all of the challenges you will face and have an extensive network of other professionals with specialist expertise who we work with when necessary. We are very proud to be the first call when our clients need help and we value our trusted adviser status. We delight in the fact that all of our clients are important, no matter how small.
The best way to find out who we are and what we do is to call for a chat or to arrange a free initial consultation. We will be pleased to discuss your business and personal aspirations and show you how we can make a positive, valuable contribution.
In the meantime here are a few things you should know about us;
• We provide fixed fees, always agreed in advance – no surprise bills;
• Interest free payment terms up to 12 months by direct debit;
• Unlimited advice and meetings included in the fee;
• All of our work is money-back guaranteed;
• We are professional and discreet;
• We are fully insured with professional indemnity insurance;
• We offer a Fee Protection Service to protect you against the costs of a HMRC enquiry.