Pension Seminars on Wednesday 8 March 2017
Workplace pensions are coming....but don’t worry FSB has it all wrapped up!
Are you aware that changes to the law mean that all employers must have an auto enrolment pension in place by their staging date?
Dates will vary depending on the size of your business but recommendations that you start planning 18 months beforehand means that all small businesses should act now.
Come and hear how FSB Pensions can help you:
- Comply with the new regulations.
- Set up and register a pension scheme for their eligible employees.
- Automatically enrol all their eligible employees into it - whether the employee wants to or not.
- Pay contributions for every employee who does not opt-out.
Any employer with less than 30 employees will have a staging date set depending on the last two digits of their PAYE reference number and it will be between 1/6/2015 and 1/4/2017 -- and they MUST COMPLY at that date--or there are substantial fines.
There are many myths and misunderstandings about auto enrolment or workplace pensions but the FSB can help. Paul Baker from FSB Pension Services will explain in simple terms exactly what you as an employer have to do, and how the FSB can help.
Working with FSB Pension Services, the FSB'S appointed advisers, FSB have developed the FSB Pension Scheme for Members to comply with this legislation. It is a simple solution to what could be a complex problem.
Join us at any one of the FREE seminars we are holding in the region – all on Wednesday 4th May.
7am until 8.45am at The Village Hotel in Coventry – includes breakfast.
- 12.30pm until 2pm at venue tbc in Solihull– includes a light buffet lunch.
- 6.30pm until 8pm at venue tbe in Hinkley/Nuneaton– includes a light buffet dinner
Regardless of where your business is based, you can attend any of the locations that best fits with your diary
Contact Gioia.Grobler@fsb.org.uk for any assistance or further information