People are the Key: Protect your Accounting Firm from Cyber Attack

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

Online Event

Event description
An expert insight into how the field of Human Science holds the key to protecting your accounting firm.

About this Event

12PM PDT / 3PM EDT

In cyber security, globally, we have a scenario where the standard solution to cyber crime is wrong. Technology or computer science is not the primary cure to cyber crime, we are. People, Human Beings.

In the United States and Canada, there is no more sector under threat of attack - than Top 100 accounting firms.

Look at it like this. If a doctor gives their unhealthy patient a list of medication it merely masks the symptoms to improve quality of life. When, in many cases, changes of lifestyle can actually improve the health of the patient or (sometimes) make the symptoms go away altogether.

So, we find it odd that while the cyber security industry widely agrees with the data, proving overwhelmingly that people are the root cause of data breaches (it varies, but 80% is a safe approximation) - it does not try to tackle that cause - instead focusing on the other 20%.

Why? Because its a totally different field of expertise, and experts tend to prescribe medication they know and trust.

Yet, the math is simple. If we tackle the real challenge (a lack of education and awareness) we can drastically reduce the risk of cyber crime in your organisation.

In our live webinar, Mike & Richard will tackle this challenge head on, book your tickets now to avoid missing out on our ground-breaking approach to keeping your firm secure!

Share with friends

Date and Time

Location

Online Event

Save This Event

Event Saved