San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Designed For: People handling: all staff who are working in a front line situation with service users
- Feel confident to carry out manual handling manoeuvres
- Have an awareness of the (SMHP) and any other relevant legislation
- Be able to implement action principles and will be aware of the importance of carrying these out
- Have knowledge and understanding of the impact of illegal moves to themselves, client and company
- Be able to support people to get off from the ground confidently and be able to relate this to policy
- Staff learning forms
- Scottish manual handling competency passport
- Completion of e-learning module
Policy & Legislation:
- Falls Policy
- Health & Safety Policy
- OT Eligibility Policy
- Scottish Manual Handling passport
- Manual Handling operations Regulations (MHOR) 1992 amended 2002
- Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Managing relationships: empowering people; working in partnership;
- Managing self: professional autonomy; lifelong learning; flexibility; confidence; resilience; accurate self-assessment; awareness of wider context.
Save This Event
When & Where
Bon Accord Care Learning and Development Team
Learning & Development
Our experienced and expert team have a unique understanding of the health and social care sector to provide quality training that is timely, value for money, easily accessible and meets a range of different learning styles to ensure a skilled workforce, aligned to your business requirements.
Bespoke Training Solutions
Our skilled and experienced team will work with you to understand your unique development needs and define your goals before setting about creating a training programme that is tailored to suit you. We believe that a blended learning approach is best, using E-learning and classroom based or face-to-face training to offer you a complete and effective learning experience.
By investing in skills development of your team you can expect to drive longer term, sustainable change to motivate and retain the best talent and raise standards of service provision; we are here to help you get there.
Need to train employees in various locations at their own pace? Our E-learning courses can be deployed via your own learning management system (LMS), CD-ROMs or hosted on your own website; offering the same learning with less time in the classroom, and more time gaining the practical skills on a face to face workshop.
With a comprehensive library of courses to choose from, such as Food Hygiene, Infection Control, we will work with you to design relevant training that suits your employee's needs, your company culture and your business goals.
If you have any questions about any of the courses we run, please contact us on 01224 627825 or email us at LandD@bonaccordcare.org.