People In Partnership (Half-Day Workshop)
People In Partnership: How to revolutionise your business by transforming employees, suppliers and customers into partners
This half-day workshop for directors, partners, business owners and heir-apparents goes beyond traditional HR and leadership training. Cultural leadership cannot be taught; it has to be lived and led by example. We promise the fullest and most rewarding few hours you’ll ever spend. There’ll be tea, coffee and a networking lunch… but most importantly, we’ll be cramming the morning with practical, transformational solutions that will enable you to start leading ‘people in partnership’ immediately!
We will cover the following:
- The 10 principles of People in Partnership
- The 10 principles of Integrity In Business
- Building your team through ‘people in partnership’
Then in more detail:
Through an inspirational selection of real-life case studies, we will bring the art of ‘people in partnership’ to life and include the following elements:
- Being & Doing – learning to ‘live’ our working lives and not go through the motions
- Vocations – what is the work you were born to do, or have evolved to do?
- Working family – creating an ‘at one’ spirit of working that unites everyone
- Custodians – custodians look after things where owners tend to attach themselves
- Character – understanding that the colour and vitality of a workplace is rooted in the diversity of personalities and temperaments
- Unity – how to unite fragmented and divided teams to get everyone pulling together
- Systemic Integrity – taking ownership and responsibility for systemic integrity
- Honesty – a fundamental principle that has to be honoured and why everything will be behind ‘a veil’ without transparency & honesty
- Truth – learn how to accept and work with multiple truths to get the best from your team by allowing them to express theirs
- Responsibility – ensure that each person takes ‘real’ responsibility for their role
- Fun – without lightness and enjoyment, what would be the point of going to work?
- Fairness – why for partnership to work, fairness and consistency for all must prevail
- Wellbeing – how the wellness of the whole system is rooted in the wellness of each person
- Enough – understanding why the principle of enough means that nobody is left wanting and everyone gets more
We’ll wrap up the morning by looking at your immediate business issues and how you can use the morning’s learnings to develop your people to sustain your business into the long term based on the principles and practices of people in partnership.
“Enrichyou take the concept of working relationships far beyond the usual ideas of collaboration and teamwork!”
What you get for your money:
- A half-day’s inspirational masterclass summarising all that I've learned in helping businesses like yours over the past 15 years. This isn't what they teach you at business school!
- The insight and tools to take back to your business that will enable you to instantly set about 'transforming' the level at which you are doing business through your team.
- A personal one-to-one follow up from me to ensure the day’s learnings stick and are proving practical in ‘real-life’!
- Tea/Coffee on arrival and again mid-morning.
- Buffet lunch and networking opportunity with likeminded business leaders.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! If you are not completely confident that you can generate genuine value in your business by the end of the workshop, we'll refund every penny!
- NOTE: This event is limited to a maximum of just 12 delegates.