The days of relying on relationships and transactional selling are over. Economic uncertainty has brought the need to pitch for new and existing clients.
Clients are looking for, and expecting, far more value from their suppliers these days as econonmic incertanties continue, purse strings become increasingly tighter and competition, the impact of technology and social media bite.
Whether you're pitching for multi-million pound contracts or smaller pieces of work the principles are the same.
When there is £25 million at stake.
The workshop is based on leading multi-million pound pitches for Vodafone, and their biggest corporate challenge at the height of the global crash. The odds were against us... learn how we approached it.
Why would you need to attend?
- Your are the leader of a business today
- Your business is involved in the pitching process
- you are losing pitches you know you can win
- You know your staff could work together more effectively
- You want more business
- You have an actual pitch opportunity you'd like to work on, and win!
What will you learn?
- How we delivered a winning £25 million pitch
- How to out perform your competitors
- How to build and articulate your unique value proposition
- How to prepare and deliver the bes pitch of your life
- How to gather your team and work as one
- Understanding versted intrests and the buying process
- How to build trust, confidence and assurance
Any questions? feel free to contact us at email@example.com.