This course is about Performance Management. It is an interactive workshop aimed at first line managers to enable them to manage, support and develop their employees.
This course is very interactive with scenario’s and workshops to help people understand and implement the different components of Performance Management.
Themes covered are:
- What is Performance Management?
- The Purpose of Performance Management
- Setting targets & objectives
- Rating systems
- Preparing for a meeting
- Holding a performance review meeting
- Managing poor performance and giving criticism effectively
- Record keeping