Thursday, 23 November 2017 from 12:30 to 14:30 (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Any member of staff required to perform peripheral cannulation as part of their role.
Aim & Outcomes
Aim: To ensure staff have the knowledge and skills to perform peripheral cannulation safely and effectively.
On completon the delegate should be able to:
- Select correct equipment to perform the procedure
- Demonstrate effective vein assessment
- Demonstrate safe and effective insertion of a peripeheral cannula based on up to date evidence and policy
- Complete the required documentation accurately
- Demonstrate knowledge of the reasons for the continuing assessment of the site and care of the cannula, including documentation of this
- List the indications for the removal of the cannula
Booking Terms & Conditions:
Your place will only be confirmed once The Christie receives payment or the production of an official purchase order (PO) to confirm that your trust are willing to pay your delegate fees.
Once your place is confirmed, you will be sent a confirmation email informing you of your place. Bearing this in mind, please ensure that your email address is correct.
Should you need directions to The Christie, they can be found: http://www.christie.nhs.uk/patients-and-visitors/visiting-the-christie/directions-and-transport/
Payment should be made before the course commences. If this does not occur, we reserve the right to cancel a booking in the case of non-receipt of payment prior to the day of course.
In the event of a cancellation, you or your employer will be charged the full fee if you do not inform the course organisers at least 5 working days before the event.
There will be an administrative charge of £30 for all cancellations unless a replacement delegate is identified.
It is the responsibility of the representative booking the training course(s) to ensure that the event organisers are informed of any access requirements.
A list of nearby accommodation can be found via the following link: http://bit.ly/2hOQL4r