How does it work?
The Method adapts the world famous process actors use to transform and perform any role with confidence, authenticity and conviction, into a rigorous business training system that measurably transforms individual and organisational performance.
We all have personal brand – but not everyone consciously develops a brand that will maximise personal potential and drive future progression.
This experiential training session helps participants recognise the importance of making conscious choices about the way they present themselves as a professional - and introduces a unique template to define a personal brand that reflects who you want to be and gives you the best chance to succeed in your career ambitions and wider personal aspirations.
Who is it for?
Anyone who is looking to take control of their professional legacy and reflect the ideal version of themselves in every interaction.
What do I get out of it?
– Understand the value and importance of Personal Brand
– Clarify the nature and purpose of your work and career
– Consider the values that underpin your professional role
– Define and develop a Personal Brand you believe in
– Define the behaviours required to authentically project your Personal Brand
– Differentiate yourself - bring your personal values and qualities to life in your role
– Recognise and eliminate behaviours and attitudes that may prevent you from success
– Define how this will affect your behaviour from today – in all aspects of your role
– Create a brand by design and not by default
Wherever you are in your career, The Method provides the tools, support and expertise to help you navigate a route to personal and professional success.
8:30 - arrival & refreshments
9:00 - welcome and start of session
12:00 - finish
(refreshments breaks will take place during the session)
Cancellations and Refunds Policy
If you are unable to attend an event please give at least 1 working day notice and we will be happy to refund 100% of your booking fee or book you on to a subsequent event to the same value. Cancellations received after this time will be non transferable and non refundable.
Professional photography and video production may be taking place at the event, and these images may be used on future promotional materials for CIPD. Please note that by attending the event, you are giving your consent for your image to be used on any CIPD promotional materials.