Actions and Detail Panel
Personal Branding For Start Up Entrepreneurs (Private Group Session)
Wed 22 March 2017, 18:30 – 21:00 GMT
Personal Branding for Start-Up Entrepreneurs
Are you working in a start-up or want to start your own business? In private group session, Kaitlin Zhang will work with a select group of entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs to develop their personal brands online.
You'll work through the 5 steps to building your personal online with Kaitlin.
1. Pitch (your brand positioning an elevator pitch)
2. Profile (photos and video)
3. Platform (website)
4. Produce (social media and content marketing)
5. Partnership (brand partners and media partners)
Kaitlin will answer some of the most comon questions:
- What is the difference between corporate branding and personal branding?
- How do I present myself in the best way, espeically if I'm wearin many different hats?
- What are the best practises for CEO / founder's online reputation management?
- How can CEO leverage the team's personal brand to attract investments?
- How can build my personal brand without spending much time?
- Should I get a personal website? How do I make a website easily?
Door Open 6:30pm
Workshop time 7pm - 9pm
Max group size is 12 people.
What you need to bring to the workshop, in order to participate fully:
*Please note that late comers will miss important steps so it is crucial to arrive on time.
More about us:
Host your event with us: Just email firstname.lastname@example.org
Come to our other Free events: http://www.workspace.co.uk/community/events
Attend our open days: http://www.workspace.co.uk/coworking/open-days
Want to try our space? Please come along – Everyone’s welcome!
Hot desk with us: http://www.workspace.co.uk/coworking
I look forward to meeting you all soon!