This highly interactive two-day personal development training course is designed to help you to develop your interpersonal skills and professional attitude relating to communication ability, personal confidence and goal achieving.
Training experts at Corporate Coach Group dedicate their years of experience to providing you with the most efficient ways to prioritise tasks, appropriately plan your work, handle difficult people.
The Personal Development training course focuses on the six essential communication, motivation and soft skills, namely: developing "goal focus", communicating clearly and confidently, managing people and effectively prioritising work, managing conflict, developing self-motivation and becoming an inspiration for others.
This Personal Development training course is designed for anyone who needs to get the best from themselves and other people, and is beneficial for:
- First time managers
- Middle managers
- Senior managers
- Front line managers
This Personal Development training course is designed to cover the following units:
- Which skills specifically should you concentrate on developing?
- The first principle of personal development: Goals
- The second principle of personal development: Communication
- Conflict management and assertiveness
- Action plan
- Time Management
- Distinguish “Busy work” from “Productive work”
- How to delegate your lower value tasks
- Prioritise your task list
- How to manage Interruptions
- Learn the EDISON success formula
- Avoid the opposite: Failure formula
- Learn the value of “Critical feedback”
- Final summary