Personal Development Training (2 day Course Oxford, Jurys Inn)
This two-day Personal Development training programme is designed for professionals to extend and deepen their knowledge, of how to get the best from themselves and others.
This course is perfect for delegates to brush-up on their existing knowledge and then learn terrific new material which they will have never seen before. Learning practical techniques which they can put into practice on their return to work.
Delegates who attend this Personal Developing training course will benefit as follows:
- Learn to set specific goals and communicate them to all who need to know.
- Develop communication skills to gain the understanding and willing cooperation of others.
- Work out priorities, write plans and better manage time.
- Handle difficult people and conflict situations with more confidence.
- Learn to manage your emotions.
Corporate Coach Group is an Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Recognised Training Provider as well as being CPD accredited.
This Personal Development training course is designed for anyone who needs to get the best from themselves and other people, and is beneficial for: Non-managers, first time managers, supervisors, middle managers, senior managers, front line managers
- Which skills specifically should you concentrate on developing?
- The first principle of personal development: Goals
- The second principle of personal development: Communication
- Conflict management and assertiveness
- Action plan
- Time Management
- Distinguish “Busy work” from “Productive work”
- How to delegate your lower value tasks
- Prioritise your task list
- How to manage Interruptions
- Learn the EDISON success formula
- Avoid the opposite: Failure formula
- Learn the value of “Critical feedback”
- Final summary
Save This Event
When & Where
Oxford, Jurys Inn
Corporate Coach Training
Are you looking for quality leadership and management training that is practical and applicable to your workplace?
We provide easy-to-use, practical techniques and tools that you need to get the best from yourself and your team.
Clear, practical and extremely informative training courses designed by Corporate Coach Group are for anyone who needs to get the best from themselves and other people. These training courses can be applied immediately on the delegates return to work. Corporate Coach Group delivers professional management training and development courses in:
- Leadership and Management
- Personal Development Training
- People Management Skills
- Communication Skills Training
- Conflict Management Training
- Time Management Training
- Goal Setting Training
- Handling Difficult People
- Emotional Intelligence Training
The courses are run at many locations throughout the UK, including London, Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Oxford and London Heathrow.
Choose your preferred training location and book your course with CCG today.