This highly practical Personal Effectiveness training course is designed to help you to develop your interpersonal skills and professional attitude relating to communication ability, personal confidence and goal achieving.
Training experts at Corporate Coach Group dedicate their years of experience to providing you with the most efficient ways to prioritise tasks, appropriately plan your work and handle difficult people.
This Personal Effectiveness training course focuses on the six essential soft skills, that develop your efficiency, communication and a self-fullfilling attitude. Participants will learn how to set realistic goals and how to communicate their message clearly and assertively. Moreover, this course develops participants' conflict management skills and provides them with action planning tools, which will further develop their self-confidence and professional attitude.
This Personal Development training course is designed for anyone who needs to get the best from themselves and other people, and is beneficial for:
- First time managers
- Middle managers
- Senior managers
Training Course Content
Day One - Morning
- How can you get the best from yourself and others?
- The six key qualities of personal effectiveness
- Become a Goal focused individual
- Improve your communication skills
- Improve your confidence
- Become the best version of "You" possible
Day One - Afternoon
- Conflict is inevitable
- When in conflict, don’t get emotional
- When in conflict manage the situation rationally
- How to be assertive
- Find the solutions to the conflict
- Use praise and appreciation to rebuild the relationship
Day Two - Morning
- Manage your time and tasks
- Make priority decisions
- Manage the people who would waste your time
- Manage your own bad habits
- Use the 80-20 rule
- Focus your mind on the task at hand
- Handle interruptions
Day Two - Afternoon
- Develop more self-control; self-confidence, self-motivation
- Create and sustain a positive mental attitude
- Thought control: control your mind
- Conversation control: Control your language
- Use the Ultimate Success Formula
- Purpose, plan, action, feedback, change
- Putting the right ideas to work
Save This Event
When & Where
etc venues Marble Arch
W2 2EA London
Corporate Coach Training
Are you looking for quality leadership and management training that is practical and applicable to your workplace?
We provide easy-to-use, practical techniques and tools that you need to get the best from yourself and your team.
Clear, practical and extremely informative training courses designed by Corporate Coach Group are for anyone who needs to get the best from themselves and other people. These training courses can be applied immediately on the delegates return to work. Corporate Coach Group delivers professional management training and development courses in:
- Leadership and Management
- Personal Development Training
- People Management Skills
- Communication Skills Training
- Conflict Management Training
- Time Management Training
- Goal Setting Training
- Handling Difficult People
- Emotional Intelligence Training
Corporate Coach Group is an Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Recognised Training Provider and CPD accredited.
The courses are run at many locations throughout the UK, including London, Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Oxford and London Heathrow. Choose your preferred training location and book your course with CCG today.