Personal Safety at Work Cannot Be Ignored or Left to Others!
So what are you doing about it?
Does your work include?
- Being away from your office and colleagues
- Working alone at any time
- Meeting people in their homes
- The safety of your staff, your team or yourself in a work setting
- Best practice for lone workers
- Developing skills to safely manage risks associated with lone working
The training will provide all attendees with basic tools for planning and completing a safe working day with interactive discussion and activities providing a great opportunity for shared learning with others in similar job roles.
By choosing to attend our personal safety sessions you can be sure that you will be receiving tips and advice that will improve your safety as a lone worker, including:
- Tips for travel
- The doorstep challenge
- Preparation for lone working
Tickets are priced at £35 per person and include refreshments and training materials.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Any questions about this event can be sent to email@example.com under the subject 'personal safety training'. Alternatively, you can phone and speak to a member of our team on 0800 990 3563.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Peoplesafe will have a list of all registered attendees so you don't have to bring your printed ticket.