Actions and Detail Panel
Persuasive Email Design Feb 2017
Thu 16 February 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 GMT
Have you ever wanted to know what motivates your customers to buy from you? If you’re still trying to figure it out, this course reveals how you can leverage human nature and basic psychology to drive conversions.
In this very tactical and hands-on course, we will look at the all the imperative factors of high-converting emails and show you some inspiring examples of current designs being used.
Who should attend?:
This course is ideal for experienced marketers or agency staff looking to move their email marketing campaigns on to a new level of sophistication. Well suited to email designers and copywriters who are looking to increase their conversions.
Other Recommended Courses: This course goes well with the Ecommerce Personalisation Course and the B2B Marketing Automation Course
How will I benefit?:
Upon completion of this course, you'll be able to:
- Craft persuasive subject lines, body copy and call-to-actions to increase conversions
- Leverage your customer’s decision making biases to improve the customer experience
- Use conversion-centric design principles to drive higher engagement and conversions
What will I learn?
What is Persuasion
- Elements of psychology
- Design & Personalities
Convert to Open
- Get their attention
- Crafting ‘must open’ Subject Lines
Convert to click
- How to write for email
- Crafting persuasive Call-to-Actions
- Design for personalities
- Achieving Personalisation
- Using Conversion-Centred design principles
Convert to final objective
- Copywriting for landing pages
- Design for landing pages
We are in the process of becoming a registered provider with the CPD Standards Office. Delegates completing this course may be issued with a CPD Certificate of Attendance, which can be used within their formal CPD record for a professional body, institute, or employer.