Are you up to date with the latest legal changes in Health & Safety, HR and Employment Law?
Citation help over 16,000 businesses with the essential support they need to grow and develop. After 21 years in business we are one of the UK's biggest providers of HR, Employment Law and Health & Safety services.
This is your chance to meet our Business Development Manager Bill Bourne, and benefit from the extensive experience of Citation consultants.
By the time you have left this briefing we are confident that you'll be in a position to consider setting up a free appointment to hear in detail how we help small companies like your's with their Health & Safety and Employment Law issues every day!
What you will learn:
- Advice on employee conduct, productivity, attendance, engagement & dismissal
- Key changes to legislation planned for 2017, including the impact of Brexit on your business
- Essential HR policies to introduce into your business to grow your bottom line
- Employer Health & Safety obligations, risk assessments, method statements & checklists
If there is anything else you would like to cover, please click on the 'Contact the Organiser' button and we will try to cover this within the relevant session.
See for yourself why our delegates and clients have loved our FREE briefings. Click here
8:00am: Registration and refreshments
8:30am: People Management
- Sickness absence
- Essential policies and procedures
- Upcoming legislation for 2017
9:15am: Health & Safety Essentials
- Health & Safety legislation in 2016
- Health & Safety legislative changes for 2017
- Fire Safety
- Risk Assessments
- Method Statements
When & Where
Citation help over 16,000 businesses with the essential support they need to grow and develop. After 21 years in business we are one of the UK’s biggest providers of Health and Safety, HR, Employment Law and ISO services.