San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Pharmacovigilance Europe Congress 2017
24-25 May 2017 @ Hilton London Olympia, UK
visit www.pveurope.com for updates
(If you require Invoice for Payment please Email: email@example.com)
Speaker Proposals are Invited.
Email your abstracts / proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pharmacovigilance Europe 2017 conference will give its participants an opportunity and a platform to share experiences with the likeminded individuals in the field. The conference will also provide an insight into the complexities and challenges impacting public safety and risk management, focusing mainly on drugs, biologics and medical devices and the future of PV in the globalization era.
The conference will bring together industry experts and regulators to discuss the new updates in EU legislation, operational challenges of implication of these changes, experience of implementing global risk management plans, the best and effective way forward, impact of IT and social media on PV and harmonization of different regulatory bodies.
- Explore the impact of PV legislation changes and updates on industries and the best practices
- Assuring Compliance and its monitoring
- Preparing for PV audit and inspections and the role of QPPV
- Risk management plans, strategies and new risk- benefit analysis tools to improve REMS reporting
- Implementing risk management and safety surveillance methodologies for medical devices
- New approaches for risk minimization and communication
- Determining steps and strategies for more transparency and involvement of patients
- Discussing the how IT and Social media effect Pharmacovigilance and Adverse events reporting
- Discuss and review the use of databases and emerging tools for generation and detection of safety signals
- Importance of outsourcing and its effectiveness
- Harmonization of regulatory framework- developed and emerging markets
Why Should You Attend
Pharma/BioTech companies are always faced with the challenge to improve quality of the safety data with the ever-increasing quantity of the data. The companies are also left with the challenge to manage the dynamic regulatory requirements. There are still many complexities that the industries and the regulatory authorities have to tackle. With more communication and networking you can expand your knowledge on the key complications currently experienced by various industries and departments and design new strategies to overcome the same.
Who Should Attend
VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Scientific Advisors, Consultants, Research Scholars and professionals with intermediate to advance knowledge and experience in the following
*Graviton International Terms and Conditions (T&C) applicable.
Save This Event
When & Where
Graviton International is the gateway for the experts of diverse fields to explore great possibilities in the industry. The professionals get to the bottom of major areas of discussion and development during these events. Scores of specialists have extended their networks to advance their big business in no time. In addition to the rich experience you will benefit from graviton, we assure to voice your summit for a grand success.
Graviton International specialises in Scientific conferences, Business meetings and seminars.