Master Class on Periodontal Disease (Phase 1)
(Course fee is £75 for phase one however you can also book any of the other days out of the 3 if you wish. Individual booking for day 2 (hands on) will be £175 and day 3 is also £75).
PHASE 1 - Non-Surgical Periodontal Therapy (NSPT) for Dental Professionals – What is stopping you from getting that good result?
CPD – 6 Verifiable CPD hours
Date – 19th August 2016
Time – 9.00am – 4.30pm
Speaker – Mr Deepak Simkhada
Aims and Objectives
- To outline our current understanding of the aetiology, progression and treatment of periodontal disease
- To discuss evidence based science behind the use of various oral hygiene products and its effectiveness in non-surgical periodontal therapy hygiene phase
- To understand the objectives of non-surgical periodontal therapy and the stages of wound healing
- To discuss when and how to refer a patient for specialist care
- To demonstrate how to construct a treatment plan, gain consent and keep comprehensive records
- To demonstrate how to sharpen hand instruments
(Refreshments and lunch are all included on the course)