Really excited for the next big Seminar - Part of Open day in the gym with Phil Graham drilling home all things Nutrition...
Saturday 25th March 10.30am to 12.30pm
- How to build a diet from the plate up.
- Why Diets fail?
- Busting the biggest diet myths?
- Binge eating, Guilt and the emotional effects of eating
- Female Body Re-Design
- Tackling the global epidemic of Obesity, Diabetes
- Sports Nutriiton
- Female fat loss strategies
-Q&A to finish.
Last seminar was a real success so looking forward to this next one with loads more learning, general public who are new to fitness and gym goers and coaches who want to expand on knowledge, this will be a great few hours of learning.
Gym members/Bootcampers £20
Get tickets at reception in the gym.
As this is part of the Open Day in Project GYM food and beverages will be on site for purchase for all attending the seminar with open training afterwards for anyone wanting to train.