Actions and Detail Panel
Fri 8 December 2017, 09:30 – 12:30 GMT
The programme for this day:
- Criteria for selecting appropriate veins
- Strategies for improving success of venepuncture
- Criteria for choosing the appropriate device
- Potential problems/hazards/risks which may be encountered by patients or staff, self and others
- Measures required to prevent/reduce the occurrence of complications
- Interventions required in the event of complications occurring
- Correct disposal of equipment
1.Simulated competencies will be assessed on the day and delegates should be able to identify a practitioner in their practice for ongoing supervision.
2.Following training, all delegates will be expected to be supervised and signed off as competent by an experienced practice staff member'
All applications for training days are acknowledged by email and therefore, you will receive an email confirmation once your payment has been accepted.
Please note that there is a free car park on site for all attendees; also when entering address on the payment page please enter your work address only.
Ticket price includes VAT of 20%
IS TRAINING IS SUITABLE FOR HEALTHCARE ASSISTANTS AND NEW NURSES