Save ££ and learn more on our website - click here
Our Yorkshire Coast workshop runs this September – starting at 10 in Robin Hood’s Bay, we will show you :-
- Lots of fantastic locations on the coast
- How to use ND filters for misty water
- Exposure and composition
- 1-2-1 tips for everyone – what ever your ability level
- how to capture groynes at Sandsend
- rocks and buildings and boats at Robin Hood’s Bay
- Cobbles at Whitby
- Sunset at the fantastic vista point over Staithes
- Night photography at Saltburn Pier
The coast has so much to offer, with sandy beaches and huge cliffs, lobster pots and worn wood.
Who should come?
This one’s aimed at all skill levels – if you’re an absolute beginner, then you can learn about composition.
If you’re more advanced, you can learn about metering and exposure, or if you’re advanced, how about ultra long exposures ?
This workshop takes in 4-6 locations, to show you some of the finest subject in the county – ones you’ll want to return to over and over again. We do!