Welcome to our Digital SLR Photography 5 Week Training Course.
This evening class photography course runs every Tuesday for 5 weeks from the start date and is perfect for complete beginners to digital photography & amateur photographers wanting to learn how to use their Digital SLR or improve their overall photography skills & knowledge
• Learn to take complete control of your camera
• Be taught everything from basic camera settings, to creative photography & even editing
• Weekly practice exercises to consolidate that weeks module
• Convenient weekday evening courses
• Small classes (max 8 people)
• Safe classes of likeminded people, no know it all pros & not a cliquey camera club
• Support from a professional photographer throughout the training course
• Fun, relaxed & open environment, its designed to be an enjoyable course
• Low cost photography training from a professional photographer
Who will suit this course?
This course is perfect for beginners, novices & amateurs. It is an environment where you will feel safe to ask questions and learn everything you need to know at a gentle pace, each week gradually building your photography knowledge & skills. The course is suitable for all ages, we have taught as young as 12 & upwards. With each course having just 8 spaces, everyone has plenty of time to get involved & ask questions. We can teach any make or model of Digital SLR - which is pretty well defined as any camera on which you can change the lenses. Bridge cameras can be taught - but cant quite do everything that Digital SLRs can do.
For more information on the content of this photography training course, please visit our website
AHP Photography training courses
Based in Newbury Berkshire. AHP are a team of leading portrait, wedding & commercial photographers as well as experienced photography teachers, helping you learn from our extensive & current knowledge & experience
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.