Actions and Detail Panel
Photography Digital SLR Camera 5 Week Training Course
Tue 17 October 2017, 19:00 – 21:30 BST
Welcome to our Digital SLR Photography 5 Week Training Course.
This evening class photography course runs every Tuesday for 5 weeks from the start date and is perfect for complete beginners to digital photography & amateur photographers wanting to learn how to use their Digital SLR or improve their overall photography skills & knowledge
• Learn to take complete control of your camera
• Be taught everything from basic camera settings, to creative photography & even editing
• Weekly practice exercises to consolidate that weeks module
• Convenient weekday evening courses
• Small classes (max 8 people)
• Safe classes of likeminded people, no know it all pros & not a cliquey camera club
• Support from a professional photographer throughout the training course
• Fun, relaxed & open environment, its designed to be an enjoyable course
• Low cost photography training from a professional photographer
Who will suit this course?
This course is perfect for beginners, novices & amateurs. It is an environment where you will feel safe to ask questions and learn everything you need to know at a gentle pace, each week gradually building your photography knowledge & skills. The course is suitable for all ages, we have taught as young as 12 & upwards. With each course having just 8 spaces, everyone has plenty of time to get involved & ask questions. We can teach any make or model of Digital SLR - which is pretty well defined as any camera on which you can change the lenses. Bridge cameras can be taught - but cant quite do everything that Digital SLRs can do.
For more information on the content of this photography training course, please visit our website