Learn how to present your business in the best light through great photography.
Do you strive to take better photographs for your on-line business or blog?
Do you put lots of effort into your digital marketing and then feel let down by the quality of your images?
Do you want your pictures to get more ‘likes’ on Instagram and drive more customers your way?
If the answer is yes to any of the above, then please join our Photography for Business workshop. With the ever-growing popularity of social media, blogging and online small businesses, the workshop is designed to help you take better, more creative and attention-grabbing images which will enhance your business offer.
We will cover:
- The importance of photography in business
- Ways you will use your images - blogs, social media, online shops etc.
- Know your camera or phone camera
- How to take a photo - light, composition, props
- Practical session - taking photos and then critiquing your work
- Instagram - a closer look at this social media platform
Please bring your camera or smart phone, and any products you would like to practice photographing.
Maximum 6 attendees. Minimum 2 people.
I am a highly experienced freelance photographer, specialising in food, interiors and lifestyle photography. My commissions are wide-ranging and cover all disciplines within the industry including design, editorial, PR and publishing. I also shoot parties and events. I have built a comprehensive portfolio of work, with clients including Penguin Books, Jamie Oliver, Gok Wan, Olive Magazine and The Guardian to name but a few.