Photography for Makers, Sellers & Bloggers
SUITABLE FOR BRIDGE CAMERAS & CAMERAS WITH INTERCHANGEABLE LENSES (D-SLRS & MIRRORLESS CAMERAS)
If you regularly post pictures for your business on your blog or social media then you want to ensure that they stand out from the crowd by being well composed, correctly exposed, edited and presented in the right way.
On this workshop you will learn how to dramatically improve your photographs, using simple methods and avoiding jargon. And it doesn’t end with the finished photograph. Use graphics and fonts to communicate your message more effectively.
You will learn:
- How to create the right lighting conditions for photographing products – using natural daylight and the best camera settings.
- How to style your product to create aspirational images, which show off your products to their very best.
- How to blur the background and get your subject to stand out.
- How to create stunning flat lays (shooting from overhead).
- How to edit and enhance your photographs for your marketing materials and online.
- How to use freely available apps and websites to create striking graphics for social media.
The course is aimed at: beginners – you are currently using your camera on the AUTO button, pointing and shooting and hoping for the best!
Included in the price of each course: • Light lunch and refreshments. • A digital copy of the course material. • Membership of a private Facebook Group. • Two weeks email support after the course. • “Members Only” access to Love Your Lens Photography Resources.