Photography for Marketing and Online Publicity - recording
Wednesday, 28 October 2015 at 13:00 - Tuesday, 16 August 2016 at 18:00 (GMT)
Recording of the How to Prepare a Webinar run on the 18th August 2015 by Dan Hughes.
Here's the descreption of the original webinar.
Photography for marketing and online publicity – webinar
A picture paints a thousand words’ – Never before has this been more true in modern society with the rise of Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, You Tube and online dynamic content. Images are everywhere and can determine if you click or don’t click on particular content.
This webinar looks at why we find certain images of interest and how we can use this to our advantage when generating and using images.
By the end of the session, you will understand how to take better photos for different applications and use images more effectively in your work and marketing publicity. The aim is to give you more independence and confidence around your image production.
This course is for:
Anyone that is looking to boost their creativity and take photographs that will be used internally or externally for marketing, illustrative or resource purposes. The course is particularly suited to those that work around events or in small teams without dedicated marketing resource.
This webinar will enable you to:
- Understand whatmakes images attractive and useful?
- Consider why you are using an image and what its purpose is
- Spot what makes a ‘good’ image and if it will work in your application
- Interact with other participants and discuss your problems and solutions to photography and image production.
- Be more confident in capturing images such as:
- o Portraits
- o Events
- o Workshops
- o Landscapes
- o Abstract graphics
- Undertand what equipment you might need for your project