Photography & Studio Skills Module 3:Digital Editing & Post Production
Aims of the course
Would you like to know your camera better? This beginner’s course designed for anyone with an interest lets you go further with photography by helping develop skills in a range of photography styles and techniques. You will study three modules; Studio photography, Landscape photography and Digital Editing & Post Production.
Module 3: Digital Editing & Post Production
- Editing and enhancing the photograph: Working with colour, contrast, saturation, filters and masks.
- Manipulating the photograph: Photoshop montages, techniques and digital work flows.
- Working with RAW files, exporting for different platforms such as social media and professional print.
- Different image styles such as high key, etc.
You will study:
- Understanding aperture, exposure and ISO
- Studio setup
- Portraiture, products and fashion
- Landscape photography including seascapes, night shoots and star trails
- Digital editing and enhancing the photograph
- Photo montages
- Working with RAW images
- Different image styles
- Camera techniques
- Studio photography