Actions and Detail Panel
Photoshop Day - for beginners
Fri 9 June 2017, 11:30 – 15:30 BST
Learn the tools and features available in Adobe Photoshop to understand the basics of adjusting and enhancing images. This workshop will give short, practical projects for you to further your understanding and skills. If you'd like to bring along some of your own images on a memory stick please feel free.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Find your way around the Photoshop environment.
- Select parts of an image using different tools and methods.
- Enhance images
- Understand the tools used for retouching images.
- Blend images to create simple compositions.
- Add, adjust and style both text and layers.
- Resize images for the web and for print.
- Prepare images for the web and print.
You will need basic Mac skills to undertake this workshop. You will need to know how to launch a programme, create and save files.
Before booking your place please read our refund and cancellation policy here: http://arc-centre.org/book-a-workshop/
Date and Time
Arc (Arts for Recovery in the Community)
Unit 33M, Vauxhall Industrial Estate