This training day will focus on the requirements for the Physical Activity Standards and also how aspects of physical activity can be used to measure Behaviour Change Outcomes for young people.
This interactive day will:
- give an overview of Physical Activity in schools (including PE and School Sport) with Local, Regional and National perspectives
- help you better understand the physical activity requirements of the Bristol Healthy Schools Standards Award
- explore the expectations of best practice in schools
- offer interesting talks and workshop sessions
- give you an understanding of the wider determinants of health in your setting
- offer practical ideas and strategies for implementation in school
- provide schools with a copy of their 2016 Health Data Profile
- provide you with the tools to demonstrate the impact of interventions used in school on children's physical activity.
The Physical Activity Theme Day is for all Healthy School Coordinators and/or Physical Activity Coordinators in Bristol schools.
Refreshments will be available throughout the day but lunch will NOT be provided. Please bring your own lunch. There is ample parking at Bristol Plays Music.
For more information on this day, please contact Sonia Goddard on 0117 922 3732 or email@example.com.