Actions and Detail Panel
Physician Associate - General Practice update/referesher
Wed 5 April 2017, 08:30 – 17:00 BST
Type 1 RCP accredited update course for Physician Associates, covering a range of General Practice topics including:
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease recognition
- Skin Cancers and lesions
- Upper limb Orthopaedics
- Menopause and its management
- Asthma update
- Dementia: recognition, screening and management
- Paediatrics: Assessment of the limping child
- Diabetes: Management and case studies
- Chronic Kidney Disease management in General Practice
The day is aimed at qualified Physician Associates working in or interested in a career in General Practice, as well as a refresher/update for Hospital PAs preparing for revalidation. A discretionary number of seats will also be available for newly qualified PAs (1st year post qualification) and PA students.
Talks are delivered by GPs with a special interest in medical education and further qualifications in all of their respective topic areas. The GPs are all involved in the
Refreshments and lunch provided. Free Car parking available. Easy access to Rail and Bus transport.