The Pikler UK Association Management Committee looks forward to welcoming you to this event.
We have chosen a more intimate setting in a central location in the hope that members and friends from all over the UK will be able to attend.
Members are encouraged to join us at the earlier time of 12 noon for the AGM and at 1pm we start the networking event with a buffet lunch.
The day includes a number of informative presentations on the practical application of the Pikler approach. It's designed for all those who'd like to learn more, get to know each other better and celebrate the growing awareness of the Pikler approach in the UK.
Before you buy tickets as a member, please check if you are up to date with your membership by contacting email@example.com Thank you.
Programme For The Day
12 – 12.45 AGM – for Association Members only
1.00 – 2.00 Lunch – All attendees welcome
2.00 – 2.30 Oona Alexander – Visiting Pikler settings in Switzerland & Austria
2.30 – 3.00 Rachel Tapping – Working with Parents
3.00 – 3.30 Dorothy Marlen – Primitive Reflexes & Free Movement in Infants
3.30 – 4.00 General Discussion & Questions
4.00 – 5.00 Networking – Tea & Chat
1) I am not a full member of the Pikler UK Association. I have Association Friends Membership. May I buy my ticket at the reduced rate?
Yes, if you have any kind of Pikler UK Association membership you can come at the reduced rate.
2) Are Association Friends Members eligible to attend the AGM?
Yes, all members may attend. However only Full Members may vote.
3) I would like to book 10 tickets for my organisation. Is this possible?
I am afraid this event is too small for block bookings. Only one or two people from a single organisation may attend.
4) What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
It's best to take a train to Peterborough as the Great Northern Hotel is right next to the station.
5) Where can I contact someone from the Pikler UK Association with any questions?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, you don't need a printed ticket.
6) The name on the registration doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
If possible, please use your own payment card or Paypal account (and not your partner's) as this will minimse confusion about the exact name of each attendee.