Actions and Detail Panel
Pimp Your Pelvic Floor LIVE
Sat 25 March 2017, 19:30 – 21:30 GMT
Ever wondered if you are actually doing those pelvic floor exercises correctly?
Fancy getting up close and personal with the anatomy side and learning how it all works so that you can help yours work better?
Want some functional exercises to do that will work your pelvic floor without you realising it?
Then you need to come and Pimp Your Pelvic Floor!
Please reserve your space and you will be sent a paylink for payment, the course is £50.
Venue: Pilates with Priya Studio
Pelvic Floor issues are on the increase due to our lifestyle.
Poor posture, sitting, being less active all have an impact on our muscles, including the pelvic floor.
Here are some stats for you:
- 30% of Post-Natal women suffer with some form of stress incontinence for up to 3 months after birth
- 66% of women with pelvic floor dysfunction also have abdominal separation
- 80% of women will suffer with some form of pelvic floor dysfunction in their lives (that’s all women, everywhere!)
- In a recent study in America, they’re predicting that, if something isn’t done soon regarding educating women of all ages about effective pelvic floor exercise, the number of women suffering with pelvic floor dysfunction will increase from 28 million to between 43 and 58 million by the year 2050.
That’s 50-100% more than the current figure.
- In France, ladies after birth are given pelvic floor rehab classes as part of normal post natal treatment. Yet, in the UK it is pretty much not talked about :-(
What is it:
A 2 hour, interactive workshop, focusing on the pelvic floor, what it looks like, what it does, how it works integrated into the whole body and why we need it strong, but not too strong.
Part of this session will involve practical exercises to try out there and then, so come prepared to take part. Nothing too scary I promise.
Come in clothing you can move in and bring socks as we have a "no shoe" rule in our studio.
A 4 week package to takeaway:
You will get a takehome pack of exercises to do at home and will go away equipped with pelvic floor geekery.
A 7 day link to our 3 online webinars so you can revisit the talks in your own time. One webinar will be sent each week.
A 4 week link to a video of the exercises to use at home.
Entry to our secret facebook group so you can ask questions and we can work together for 4 weeks on those exercises. You will get reminders to do them, extra tips and tricks to ensure you stay motivated, on track and get the most benefit.
See our website for full details: http://wp.me/P3FIsx-qM