Actions and Detail Panel
Pinstripes, Pearls & Pencils #firstfridaylunch
Fri, April 7, 2017, 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM BST
The #GIRLBOSS phenomenon
Author Sophia Amoruso, known as the 'Cinderella of Tech', is responsible for introducing the term #GIRLBOSS. It's become a phrase that encapsulates women who take charge of their lives, learn from everything they do and play to their strengths. Well rounded women. Leaders climbing the ladder of success while fitting in the grocery shopping. Entrepreneurs enjoying time with family and friends. Empire builders, choosing their individual path to Success City while exploring the world. Just for fun.
Channel your inner boss. Book April's sparkling lunch, connect with other like-minded game changers and watch the sparks fly.
Dress code : Time to release the #GIRLBOSS within and step out in a timeless classic. Pinstripe power with pearls. A new dandy look for the sultry stripe, full of feminine flair with a ladylike twist. Pencils optional!
The Big Question : If you could pick an inspirational female entrepreneur to be your mentor to have a posh-nosh-lunch with three times a year & share her wise words of wisdom who would you choose and why?
12:30 - 13:00 : Mix & mingle at the bar
13:00 - 13:30 : Brainstorm 'The Big Question' over starters
13:30 - 13:45 : First move round
13:45 - 14:15 : Share your 'Wish of the Month' over the main course
14:15 - 14:30 : Second move round
14:30 - 15:00 : Book 1-2-1s for the month ahead & share the best bits of the previous month
15:00 - 15:30 : #TVMs & #gwennie award
Who can attend?
Members of Sister Snog only. Sisters-in-Waiting. Sisters. Big Sisters. Really Big Sisters. Or Body Doubles if you're a Kitten Heel Sister and you're double booked.
- Bookings for this event close 12:30pm Friday 31st March 2017.
- Guest list & menu pre-order sent out on Friday 31st March 2017.
- Menu choices sent back to #snogtowers by 10:00am Tuesday 4th April 2017.
- Any menu choices not received will automatically be served the vegetarian option for lunch.
- Seating requests to be submitted by email to email@example.com by 10:00am Tuesday 4th April 2017.
KILLER HEEL MEMBERSHIP
CANCELLATION POLICY : SISTER SNOG REQUIRES AT LEAST FOUR WORKING DAYS' NOTICE TO CANCEL AN EVENT BOOKING. THE NOTICE NEEDS TO BE BY EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org AND BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY SISTER SNOG. OTHERWISE AN INVOICE FOR FULL PAYMENT FOR THE EVENT WILL BE ISSUED.
KITTEN HEEL MEMBERSHIP
REFUND POLICY: PAYMENT IN FULL IS REQUIRED TO SECURE AND CONFIRM THE BOOKING. ONCE PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE SISTER SNOG DOES NOT OFFER REFUNDS. MEMBERS WHO ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND MAY SEND A SUBSTITUTE I.E. ANOTHER SISTER OR THEIR BODY DOUBLE.
CANCELLATION POLICY: SISTER SNOG REQUIRES AT LEAST FOUR WORKING DAYS' NOTICE TO CARRY A BOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER EVENT. THE NOTICE NEEDS TO BE BY EMAIL TO email@example.com AND BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY SISTER SNOG.
Interested in discovering more about Sister Snog?
1. Visit www.sistersnog.com to get the full scoop.
2. Call #snogtowers on 07714 218699 and ask for Hela or Annie. The Yin & Yang of Sister Snog.
3. Click to send an email with your phone number & someone from Snog Towers will call you.
4. Follow #snogtowers on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
5. Become a fan on Facebook.