Pit Stop - Quality of Working Life Stress Risk Assessment
Pit Stop - Quality of Life Stess Risk Assessment
What are the key learning outcomes?
- Understanding what stress is.
- Being able to determine the impact of stress on employees in terms of signs of stress and their performance.
- Understand how your behaviour as a line manager impacts on the psychological wellbeing of your team.
- Increase awareness of the six HSE management standards and how these can help you more effectively manage and control stress within your team
- Understanding the hazard and the associated risk of stress in the workplace.
- Be able to undertake a Quality of Life Stress Risk Assessment.
- Awareness of the Council Management of Stress Procedure.