In this workshop, local entrepreneur and UEA graduate Marcus Hemsley will give you a blueprint to create pitches and presentations that get results.
The workshop will cover:
- How to create a presentation that makes you stand out from the competition (for the right reasons)
- The investor mindset: what they care about and what they want to hear
- The most important calculation to show investors
- The perfect pitch checklist
- How to integrate the public speaking strategies used in TED Talks into your pitches.
Who is this workshop for?
- Anyone who wants to improve their presentation skills
- Students who have a business idea that may need funding
- Students who want to learn more about pitching for sales and marketing
- Students in the process of writing a business plan.
Who is Marcus Hemsley?
Marcus graduated from UEA in 2008. He stayed in Norwich and founded Fountain, a Strategic Digital Marketing agency.Over the last 6 years Fountain has grown to a team of 15 and has an annual turnover of £700,000.
Having worked with 100s of businesses (from start-ups to multinationals), Marcus has combined his knowledge of business growth, sales and marketing with his own experience of pitching for money and six figure contracts to create this workshop.