Want to start or expand a business in 2017/18 but need funding?
We are pleased to announce that due to the success of the delivery of the our various business loan assistance programmes we are now working with a number of lenders to secure finance, funding and loans for entrepreneurs, SMEs and sole traders from £2000 to £100,000.
If you are thinking of starting or expanding your business and want to apply for a business loan, this session is for you to come and pitch as well as find out more!
The session will cover:
- Pitching your idea to Mavis Amankwah/business panel
- Tips on turning your passion/idea into a via business
- How to make your loan or funding application successful
- What lenders and funders look for
- Advice on credit scoring and your report
- Tips to write a winning cash flow forecast
- Tips how to compile a robust business plan
- Providing a list of lenders/funders in the UK
- Opportunity to ask our business advisor questions
- Pre-apply for a Business Loan
Register to attend this session and find out more about taking the right steps into starting a viable business, ask us questions and find out how to get finance to get you started!
We see you there!!
Save This Event
When & Where
Rich Visions Small Business
Rich Visions Small Business (RVSB) provides professional Business Support (for start-ups and existing businesses), Funding Assistance, Marketing and PR services to Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Entrepreneurs, Sole Traders and Organisations that want to start, grow or expand their businesses and enterprises.